Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Outside Reading 8

Eclipse
By Stephenie Meyer

I started reading the book Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer and I'm already on page 267. I like this book so much I read it every night for about 3 hours, sometimes 4 hours. This book is the third book of the Twilight series and so far it is my favorite of the 3 I have read. So far in this book Bella is trying to manage dating Edward while still remaining friends with Jacob, but it is hard because Edward is a vampire and Jacob is a werewolf and those to creatures are swore enemies. At first Jacob would not talk to Bella because she had choosen Edward over him but then he realized that he could deal with just being friends for a while, and Edward finally agreed that it was not dangerous for Bella to be around Jacob so he let her go to visit him. If I was not doing this right now then I would be reading.

No comments: