Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Outside Reading 6

New Moon
By Stephenie Meyer

I am reading the book New Moon by Stephenie Meyer and I am now on page 201. All of my friends that have read this books have told me that New Moon is the worst in the series but I don't think so, so far. I really like it even thought Edward is gone and Bella is sad I think it is still exciting and entertaining. Bella has just become really great friends with a boy named Jacob that she has known since she was little, and although she knows that Jacob likes her, Bella just thinks of him as her brother and sometimes wishes he was. Edward had made Bella promise not to do anything reckless or stupid while he was gone but Bella found that when she did she could her his voice in her head and she wanted more of that. I hear the voice again Bella bought two motorcyles and asked Jacob to fix them up for her. Then the two of them rode the motorcyles and soon enough Bella could her Edwards voice like he was right there with her. I'm excited to see what she will do next.

No comments: