Sunday, November 23, 2008

Outside Reading 5

New Moon
By Stephenie Meyer

I just started reading the book New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. This book is the second book in the Twilight series. New Moon is 563 pages long and I have never read a book that long before. The part i just finished reading was really sad and it made me cry. I have never cried from a book before but these books just make you feel like your inside of them. In the part that I've read so far the main character Bella is perfectly happy with her life and wants Edward in it always and forever, but then suddenly Edward tells her he has to leave and him and his family take of and Bella is never going to see them again. Edward was the only one to actually say goodbye to Bella because he thought that with the rest of his family a 'clean break' would be best. I can not wait to find out what happens next.

No comments: