Sunday, October 19, 2008

Outside Reading 7

Two-Way Street
By: Lauren Barnholdt


I just started reading the book Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnhodlt. I like this book so far even though I'm not very far yet. It is about a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend and now she is forced to go on a road trip to college they planned when they were dating. I think the theme of this book is that no matter how much you tell yourself something, your heart knows the truth. This basically means you should listen to your hearts most of the time, and not your mind. I also think this book is interesting because it is told in two different points of views. Half of the chapters are told in the girl, Courtneys point of view, and the other half of the chapters are told by her ex-boyfriend, Jordan. I don't really have a lot more I can say about this book because i just started it and nothing really big has happened yet.

No comments: