Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Outside Reading 8

Two-Way Street
By: Lauren Barnholdt

I read a few more chapters of the book Two-Way Street, by Lauren Barnholdt. In these chapters the two main characters start their road trip together and they are not having fun. When Courtneys ex-boyfriend, Jordan, broke up with her he told her it was because of another girl that he met on the internet, but in these chapters you find out that he lied. I think the theme of this book is that some people dont always say what they mean, but they usually have a good reason to not tell the truth. I am liking this book more and more with every page I read because every page there is a different twist or turn, and you find out new things about the characters all the time. I am still not very far in this book so I don't know too much about it yet but I will read more and write more for my next blog post.

No comments: