Sunday, October 12, 2008

Outside Reading 5

Last Christmas
By Kate Brian

I just finished reading the book Last Christmas by Kate Brian. This book is the prequel to the Private series by Kate Brian. I really liked this book because you never know whats going to happen next and something big always happens when you least expect it. This book has many themes or main ideas but i think the most important one came in a quote from the book, "You never know what people are capable of until they're pushed to their edge." (Brain 198). This quote is saying that people can surprise you, and you never know what some people can/will do. I like these books so much that I wish I read them slower because the next book doesnt come out until December and that is a long time to wait. I would recomend these books to everyone.

No comments: