Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Outside Reading 10

Two-Way Street
By: Lauren Barnholdt

I read a lot more of the book Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnhodlt. I like this book a lot but sometimes it is confusing. This book is confusing because it is told in two different point of views and because it goes back and forth in time. This book is excited but frustrating because right when something exciting is happening in the past the chapter will end and the next chapter will be of the future again. I think the theme of this book is that you never know if you truely want something until you have it. I think this because one of the main characters Courtney always wanted to be with her best friend Lloyd, but when is finally is she realizes that it isnt what she thought it would be. Although this book is confusing sometimes and frustrating I still really like it and would recomend it for people to read.

No comments: