Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Outside Reading 2

Twilight
By Stephenie Meyer

I just started reading the book Twilight again by Stephenie Meyer. I stopped reading this book a while ago because I had a nother book that came out that I wanted to read but now I have time to read it and so far i really like it. I think the theme in this book is that their are two sides to every story. I think that this is the theme because one character named Jacob thinks that he is the good guy but another character named Edward is the bad one but Edward thinks the opposite. I think that anyone would like this book no matter what kind of books you like because it has a little bit of everything. This book has mystery, romance, fantasy, and much much more. I would recommend this book to people because it has something for everyone and it makes you want to keep reading and reading and never put the book down.

No comments: