Sunday, November 16, 2008

Outside Reading 3

Twilight
By Stephenie Meyer

I read a lot more of the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. This book is 498 pages long. I usually don't like to read that long of books but this book is different because it is so good. I am trying to finish this book before the movie comes out on friday but I am a slow reader so I dont know if I will be able to. In the part that I recently read Bella finally becomes closer with Edward. They are basically the two main characters. Bella knows that Edward is hidding something but she can't figure out what it is until she meets a boy named Jacob. Jacob tells Bella that people in his family believe Edwards family, the Cullens, are vampires. Bella does not want to think abot this though because if she does she will get lost in her thoughts and won't be able to think about anything else. I really, really like this book so far and I can't wait to read more. If I wasn't doing this right now I would be reading it.

No comments: