Sunday, November 9, 2008

Outside Reading 1

Two-Way Street
By: Lauren Barnholdt

I am almost done with the book Twp-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt. In the part I just read the two main characters had finally arrived at their college and their road trip had ended. Courtney had just found out that Jordan had kept a huge secret from her for the past 6 months and now Jordan is worried he will never see Courtney again now that they are at college and shes mad at him. I think the theme of these chapters is that you should tell people things right away and not hide it because it can make things much worse. I really like this book because it is exciting and you never know what is going to happen next. I only have about 20 pages left in this book and I think the two characters are going to get back together but I don't know how the author can make that happen in just 20 pages, but I hope she does. I would recommend this book to a lot of people because I really like it.

No comments: